The basic policy of the FreeBit Group is to always put ourselves in the position of our stakeholders and disclose corporate information from the following perspectives.
|Fairness:||Disclosure that is fair to all stakeholders|
|Accuracy:||Disclosure of information that is always accurate|
|Timeliness:||Disclosure of information in a prompt manner|
- (1) We will disclose information in compliance with relevant laws and ordinances such as the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act as well as the Timely Disclosure Rules of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- (2) We will actively disclose information that is not subject to relevant laws and ordinances or the Timely Disclosure Rules if we have deemed such information to be useful for stakeholders.
Method of disclosure
- (1) We will disclose information subject to the Timely Disclosure Rules through the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s "TDnet."
- (2) We will disclose information that is not subject to the Timely Disclosure Rules but which we have deemed to be useful for stakeholders through press releases and briefings, etc. as appropriate.
- (3) We will promptly repost the information disclosed pursuant to the two preceding items on our website.
To prevent leakage of financial results and ensure fairness, we have adopted a "silent period" commencing from the date following the closing date of each quarter to the date on which the quarterly financial results are released. We will refrain from making comments and responding to inquiries, etc. concerning that quarter’s financial results during this silent period.